If in Dubai, then at DMCC. The growing prominence of Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) has made many businesses, large and small, choose the place as their Middle East base.
Entrepreneurs from around the world find DMCC a more generous and propitious a place for their business with its global reach and standards. Perhaps this is the reason why it has seen a heavy influx of businesses since its commencement and why it has been conferred the “Global Freezone of the Year” thrice by fDi Magazine.
DMCC is not like any other freezone that you can find in Dubai or elsewhere. It offers all the benefits a normal freezone in the UAE does such as:
- Complete foreign ownership of your business
- Complete profit and capital repatriation after the extermination of your business
- Easy transfer of profits and capital
- 100% corporate and personal tax exemption
- 0% import or export duty
Here are Five more benefits that you can can reap by setting up your business in DMCC:
- Goodwill: When you happen to rub shoulders with the top-notch companies in the world like Pepsi, BVLGARI, Duracell, etc., their goodwill intends to be alluded to your company as well. This will in turn give you an edge over your competitor. DMCC is all about making your company popular.
- Most Interconnected Free Zone: DMCC paves way for global trade with its magnificent access to world’s key markets. Nowhere else will you find a freezone that houses more than 15000 businesses from over 170 countries. Is it not inspiring enough to start your company there?
- The Infrastructure: The DMCC ecosystem boasts a sprawling 200 hectare space hosting 66 towers, a 55,000 sqm community park and 92,500 people (employees and residents).
- A Trade Hotspot: “Made for trade”, DMCC facilitates and promotes the trading of gold and other metals, diamonds and pearls, spices, coffee, tea, etc. The annual tea trade happening at DMCC amounts to 53M kg. Not to mention, where Dubai stands in the overall bullion trade market: it accounts for US$75Bn worth gold and diamond trade a year.
- Ease of Business: DMCC hosts companies from 20+ diverse business sectors. So any business is possible here. Whether you are looking to branching out your business or starting a fresh LLC, DMCC is just the right place with the right solutions like flexi-desks, serviced offices, etc. Another strategic advantage DMCC could give you is its proximity to Jebel Ali Airport, the upcoming Dubai Expo 2020 site and sea ports. Even Abu Dhabi is just an hour and half drive away from DMCC.
Furthermore, as a DMCC member, you’ll gain access to all the resources you need to take your business to the next level.
What’s more, DMCC is an ecosystem that gives you an identity as a startup. Ever since its launch in 2002, it has been an epicentre for trade activities and attracting world renowned brands and fresh startups alike. According to the sources, about 170 businesses join DMCC every month.
Avail these benefits by setting up a company of your choice in DMCC. Get in touch with the DMCC registered agent at WWFL for easier and hassle-free company formation.